Medoc Hotel du Golf,
Located in the heart of the Medoc vineyards, perfect place for golfers, with the 2 famous Medoc golf courses on site, and swimming pole, spa, massages, restaurant, etc.
Médoc golf course Les Châteaux
A challenging course, site of the French open in 1999 (European PGA Tour), respecting the pure tradition of Scottish links, with wide fairways bordered by heather, gorse, and broom.
Lacanau golf course
A superb golf course with its pine-shaded fairways close to the Atlantic ocean.
Relais de Margaux golf course
An excellent layout surrounding the 5 star Margaux hotel in the heart of the worldwide renowned wine area.
Suggested visit of the medieval town of Saint-Emilion
A jewel of stones, in a natural setting of utmost beauty, overlooking the worldwide renowned Saint-Emilion vineyards.
Wine tasting visit at Château Figeac Premier Grand Cru Classé Saint Emilion.
Wine tasting visit at Château Palmer
A Grand Cru Classé de Médoc located in the worldwide renowned city of Margaux.
Wine tasting visit at Château Pichon Longueville (Grand Cru Classé de Medoc).
Bordeaux, the wine capital situated on the banks of the Garonne, featuring more than 2000 years of history to share with its exceptional architectural heritage, notably dating from the XVIIIth century.
Price per golfer
Self drive minimum of 2 persons
Chauffeured drive minimum of 8 persons
- Lodging in a twin bedded or double room at Medoc Hotel du Golf,
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 3 rounds of golf with pre-booking of tee times
- Car rental with full insurance coverage and unlimited mileage OR Chauffeur driven service for all ground transportation
- 3 wine tasting visits
- Travel book including driving instructions and sightseeing suggestions
- Meet and greet service
- France Golf Tours assistance and services
- All local taxes
Not included :
- Meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses
- Electric golf carts rental or caddies